[ISSForum] Proventia M Customers Needed for Usability Study

Proventia M Customers,

ISS is looking for 8 Proventia M customers to participate in a usability
study to help design the next release of the M Series appliances.  As
part of the study, we will come on-site to observe and interview users
going through configuration scenarios, live deployment scenarios and/or
mock deployment scenarios.  This usability interview would require 2
hours of time, and as an incentive, we are offering an iPod Nano to the
first 8 customers who participate in the month of November. ISS is
looking for participants with all levels of experience; the user does
not need to be an expert administrator.  For more information, please
send an email to iss-m-usability@xxxxxxx