From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Hee Kiong
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:27 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] XPU Updates

Hi,

I am facing problem when I try to download XPU updates for Network
Sensor 7.0 10/100.

The current version used by Network Sensor is 7.0.2003.24 (MU24.9) which
is about 4 months old. I checked at www.iss.net that the latest version
is MU24.21. The link to xpu update is
https://www.iss.net/update/RealSecure

I would like to know whether there is a change at the URL link to xpu
updates.

The maintenance for the Network Sensor is until June 2007. Please help
and provide solution. Thanks

--
Hee Kiong Lau
Danawan Technologies Sdn Bhd