Re: [ISSForum] XPU Updates

Hi Alain,

The link - https://www.iss.net/update/Realsecure  was configured as
default in the workgroup manager. When I clicked download from internet
during the last time, it will show me the details of the available
updates for the xpu updates. But now, it didn't show me anything.

I had checked at the download center that there are no Network Sensor
7.0 10/100 mentioned in there. There are also no available xpu updates
for Network Sensor Gigabit 7.0. But from
http://www.iss.net/db_data/xpu/RSNS.php, it shows that the latest xpu
updates is NS_24.21

Please advise. Thanks

Hee Kiong Lau