[ISSForum] How to send event data to a syslog server?

Does anyone know how to send events to a syslog server from Site Protector?  I've got a number of Proventia G series sensors and Server Sensors deployed that all feed back to my Event collector, how can I get all that data sent to a syslog server so it can be used by Lancope StealthWatch and Checkpoint Eventia Analyzer?

Basically I don't want to use the Fusion module anymore and want all my IDS events sent to another event correlation engine.

Thanks in advance for all help.

Mick Ryan
Networks & Information Security
Corrections Corporation of America
(W): 615-263-3217
(F):  615-263-3239
mick.ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(i) This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail and any associated files from your system. (ii)
Views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Corrections
Corporation of America. (iii) The recipient should check this e-mail
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for errors or omissions caused by e-mail transmission or any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by or with this e-mail. This
email has been scanned for content and viruses by the CipherTrust Email
Security System.