Re: [ISSForum] Troubles with installing XPU's

I have not seen that particular XPU-related error before.  However, I
have found that when there are updates for the SP Core or the SP
Database I need update them _first_, then _reboot_ both  before
updating the sensors.  Otherwise, things get really weird.  I'm pretty
sure that ISS recommends updating the Database and Core first, but I
don't think they mention the reboot.

HTH,
Jason