Re: [ISSForum] Troubles with installing XPU's

All,
 I did the reboot and it did not work. I checked some more stuff. The
Console states that the Core is at SP5.2 level. However, when I run an
update (since it says updates are available) it only show a SP5.1 update? I
can actully run the update, but the result is an OK message stating the
update has occured, however, it only takes a second or 10 to do so.
 For Server Sensors it's even more weird. They run at SP 4.3. I can
deinstall them, so I run them at SP 4.1. Then I can reinstall the SP4.3.
without a problem (except for the message that I need to install XPU
22.37first, which I think has not happened).
 So, to me it seems there's an administrative issue: updates are installed,
but not correctly processed in the system, or something like that. If anyone
has an idea: pls let me know. If not, let's wait and see what our support
says. I will post the findings.
 regards,

Richard