Re: [ISSForum] Troubles with installing XPU's

I have had similar issues with Sitepro server core updates like DB,
Event Coll., Agent Mgr and Server Sensor XPU updates also. It has been
problems like I apply the update but it fails or the ver. never changes.

When ISS has helped me it has always (on the server) come down to
something in the C:\Program Files\ISS\RealSecure
SiteProtector\Application Server directory. There are a few files in
there which mark what ver. has been installed last etc. I can't remember
the details of what they have do but maybe pointing you in that
direction will help?

With Server Sensor they have had me stop all ISS services on the SS box
and delete current.policy (and common.policy too I believe), restart the
services and push the xpu update again. That has worked for me. I have
had some really stubborn issues with xpu/sp updates.

Maybe my experience will point you closer to an answer.

David