[ISSForum] Proventia M10 - Again...

Hi everyone, my proventia M10 is work so bad..
When I´ve connected my proventia M10 in transparent mode in a LAN segment,
the interface of equipament was blinked, like that proventia is broadcast in
my network, the led of my network card in my pc was blinked too.
My LAN was slowly, I´ve tryed change de interface in proventia, but the
problem continue. I think that this proventia is broked, what your think
about this case ?

Regards,
Renato Policani.