[ISSForum] [[SPAM]] Problem with URL filter -Proventia M

Hi All,

Did somebody experienced problems with  URL filter in Proventia M
series. I have noticed that when I apply URL filter, loading of web
pages is extremly slow (15-30 seconds, sometimes more) per page (blank
web categories ie. everything is allowed and nothing banned in URL
blacklist).
I have experineced this issue with M10 and M50.

Marko Antic