Re: [ISSForum] [[SPAM]] Problem with URL filter -Proventia M

I have a story to tell you :

Scene 1 ) I install a Proventia
Scene 2 ) Client is happy and can navigate
Scene 3 - 3 weeks later) Client says : "Navigation is really slow"
Scene 4 - 1 day later) Client says : "I cant navigate, Proventia is blocking
all HTTP traffic"
Scene 5) I uninstall the proventia

--
Andres Riancho