From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:Plamen.Martinov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:25 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Changing IP address -> Has anyone done it?

I am in the process of changing Siteprotector Core, Siteprotector
Database, Event Collector and all sensors to a new IP address range. I was
wondering if anyone has gone through a similar process and can provide me
with some useful information, especially getting the database, application
and event collecter to communicated after the ip are changed. Do I have to
uninstall and re-install everything?

Thank you,

Plamen Martinov
Walgreens