Re: [ISSForum] Changing IP address -> Has anyone done it?

I did it yesterday and it worked fine using the ChangeIP utility I
received from ISS support.

Mark Starry, MS I.A., CISSP
Manager, Enterprise Architecture and Security
Information Technology Services
Capital Region HealthCare/Concord Hospital

>>> <Plamen.Martinov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/2/2006 10:35 am >>>
I am in the process of changing Siteprotector Core, Siteprotector
Database, Event Collector and all sensors to a new IP address range. I
was
wondering if anyone has gone through a similar process and can provide
me
with some useful information, especially getting the database,
application
and event collecter to communicated after the ip are changed. Do I have
uninstall and re-install everything?

Thank you,

Plamen Martinov
Walgreens