From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Plamen.Martinov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:36 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Changing IP address -> Has anyone done it?

I am in the process of changing Siteprotector Core, Siteprotector
Database, Event Collector and all sensors to a new IP address range. I
was
wondering if anyone has gone through a similar process and can provide
me
with some useful information, especially getting the database,
application
and event collecter to communicated after the ip are changed. Do I have
uninstall and re-install everything?

Thank you,

Plamen Martinov
Walgreens