[ISSForum] Manaul X-press Updates in Proventia G

Hi,

  I have a Proventia G 100 Appliance. Somehow the updates thru proxy is not working , I hv also followed the knowledgebase  Article  # 3020 , but still its not working
  So I hv downloaded the latest XPU package and need to copy the same
  to Proventia G Appliance through WinSCP utility , but I don't know to which folder shud I need to copy the package to.

  Someone Please suggest .

  Regards,

  Krissh