Re: [ISSForum] Manaul X-press Updates in Proventia G

 Hi

I had the same problem after upgarding our G2000 to V1.2 - There is a known
bug (from Dec 2005) where it is stated that there is a problem with
automatic updates and proxies. I got a patched Version of
/usr/lib/crm/libCrm.so from ISS Support. After replacing this, the automatic
update works again...

Best Regards
Torsten