[ISSForum] System Scanner Initial error.

Hi,

I am using System Scanner 4.2(XPU 44) ,I am facing a
problem that the default INITIAL 1 does not work in
windows 2003 system.It gives up Session Incomplete
error evrytime I scan the system with default INITIAL
1.

Can anyone help me out or put somelight on my issue as
do why does System Scanner Agent return Incomplete
session errors with some default Initials.

Thanks in Advance.