From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of tabrez kadiri
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:17 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] System Scanner Initial error.

Hi,

I am using System Scanner 4.2(XPU 44) ,I am facing a problem that the
default INITIAL 1 does not work in windows 2003 system.It gives up Session
Incomplete error evrytime I scan the system with default INITIAL 1.

Can anyone help me out or put somelight on my issue as do why does System
Scanner Agent return Incomplete session errors with some default Initials.

Thanks in Advance.