[ISSForum] Custom events for file access/permissions

Instead of reinventing the wheel I thought I'd ask the list if  anyone
on the list done any work using the custom event monitoring capabilities
of the Server Sensor to monitor file access and/or permission changes
and if they would care to share what they have done sofar.

Would greatly appreciate screen shots, Fusion scripting examples etc.

Thanks in advance

This electronic message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended for the individual or entity named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by using the e-mail address or by telephone
(704-633-8250).