[ISSForum] SP6 - Ticketing email notification problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with email notifications for events in the ticketing
service of siteprotector SP6.

Although I configured everything correctly in my point of view (the
documentation is not very helpful for
ticketing) there is simply no email sent when tickets are created or
changed.

I set up a paket sniffing on the siteprotector host, but there is no smtp
connection initiated when tickets
are created/changed/closed.

So, what migh be the reason for this?

Any help is appreciated,