[ISSForum] Destination/Source IP

Hi, we have SiteProtector in place and I have noticed that we are getting
alerts where the Destination AND Source IP address are identical.
These are external IP addresses and the majority of these alerts seem to be
HTTP related?
I have checked our Firewall logs to look at the traffic, but nothing looks
suspicious.
We have a number of SiteProtector consoles in place globally, each having
multiple sensors reporting to them and each console has experienced the
same problem?
Has anybody seen this before this before?

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender by replying to this
email and then delete it from your system.

No reliance may be placed upon this email without written
confirmation of its contents and any liability arising from
such reliance without written confirmation is hereby
excluded.

Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation