From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Christopher Klepp
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:43 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Problems with g1200 interfaces.

Good afternoon.

Has anyone had any problems with the interfaces on the g1200 appliance
coming active when connecting devices.  Ours is setup inline and we have
had multiple problems when changing duplex or speed settings getting the
connections to come up.  We have tried both straight-through and
crossover cables and sometimes we can get the connection up and other
times we can't.  Does the appliance have any type of ARP cache or MAC
table that needs to be cleared to allow devices to connect?  We have
matched duplex and speed settings across the board and are still having
issues.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Christopher Klepp
Network Administrator
Central Transport Int.
34200 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI  48310

(586)939-7000 Ext. 3683
Email:  cklepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This transmission is confidential and intended
solely for the person or organization to whom
it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender at the e-mail address above.