[ISSForum] Issues installing Database and JRE for SP6

Has anyone encountered issues installing the database for SP6 using a
SQL service account?  We have created a SQL service account that has
local admin on the server running the installation.  I am running the
Recommended Installation.  However, the installation hangs on JRE and
then exits.  Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Youchan