From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ward, Matthew (ISSAtlanta)
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:01 PM
To: zbsun@xxxxxxxxx; alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx; nsc@xxxxxxxxx; ISSDU-Fensi; Seednet
???; issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Possible rack kit for the MX1004

Hello all,

My name is Matthew Ward and I am the Product Manager for the Proventia M
line of products. I noticed a post that you put on the ISS Forum
requesting a rack kit for the Proventia M10.

Within the next 90 days, we are releasing the replacement for the
Proventia M10 (the MX1004) and I have been investigating the possibility
of adding a rack kit for the Proventia MX1004. I want to ask you if the
price for the rack kit will be acceptable: US$99?

The rack kit will hold the MX1004 and its power supply brick in a 1U.

By the way, the MX1004 is equivalent in performance to the M10E and is
approximately the same size, shape, and thermals.

As a future note, please make sure you post enhancement requests like
these through the enhancement request area, preferably through the
customer portal <http://www.iss.net/support/index.html> . This will
ensure that your request gets proper attention and tracking from Product
Management.

Matthew

Matthew Ward
Senior Product Manager - Proventia M