[ISSForum] Procedure for recovering SiteProtector SP 6

Hi everyone,
Can anyone share with me on the PRE-RECOVERY, DURING RECOVERY and POST-RECOVERY procedure?

My only source of backup is only the RealSecureDB using MSSQL backup.
What other files do I need to backup in order for me to get the SiteProtector back to normal if my server crashed?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Kelvin Heng