[ISSForum] Provintia reaching EOL??

Dear All,

I have noticed in the ISS website that provintia 201A IDS devices are on end
of sale. Can we get the boxes upgraded to the new one or we have to buy
again? What happens in envrnments were we dont want IPS and we want only
IDS. I am working for a bank and I feel I cannot afford any false positives
blocking any of my customers.

Any views on this will be very helpful. Appreciate responces on best
practices anyone using ISS in banking envornment.

Thanks and regards

Gijo Thomas.