From: "Gijo Thomas" <gtalps@xxxxxxxxx>
To:<ISSForum@xxxxxxx>
Date: 7/26/2006 2:12 PM
Subject: [ISSForum] Provintia reaching EOL??
Dear All,

I have noticed in the ISS website that provintia 201A IDS devices are on end
of sale. Can we get the boxes upgraded to the new one or we have to buy
again? What happens in envrnments were we dont want IPS and we want only
IDS. I am working for a bank and I feel I cannot afford any false positives
blocking any of my customers.

Any views on this will be very helpful. Appreciate responces on best
practices anyone using ISS in banking envornment.

Thanks and regards

Gijo Thomas.

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.