[ISSForum] Server Sensor install and update issue

I am about to pull my hair out. Almost everytime I install a server sensor
and do the updates to it it will begin to act strangley.

this latest one -
I installed the sensor, no problem
Ran the first XPU's  -no problem
Installed the first servicepack, 4.3 it failes everytime with the following
error
*"Installation of update failed. ERROR: CommNotify - the wait for an event
timed out. [ID=)xc7420010]*
**
support has been little help, well none actually. I am sick of coping keys.

anyone run into this or know of a solution. All ports are open. I believe
they are TCP 902 and 2998.

Thanks