[ISSForum] HTML_UTF8_Overflow tuning

Hi, list

I have tons of HTML_UTF8_Overflow events, so I have to somehow
investigate why they are triggered. In latest PAM.chm I figured out that
this signature can be tuned by pam.html.utf8.bo param, but there is no
description of this param. Where can I find something about
pam.html.utf8.bo?

I'm sure that this signature, for example for
http://www.microsoft.com/rus/technet/windowsvista/plan/volact1.mspx, is
triggered because of Russian language charsets, not because MS had
decided to attack their clients.

Thank you.

---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.