Re: [ISSForum] ID=0xc759000b error

If you are having difficulties downloading more then one update at a time
and are using a proxy server.  You are probably seeing this error "Size
Error [ID=0x47551015]".  You may also notice that your update progression is
exceeding 100%.  This has been addressed by a patch released by ISS.  You
can read more information about this issue in KBA 3933 which is located
here:

https://iss.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/iss.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3933

Oh yeah, and by the way..... anyone posting a link to a KBA article, you can
cut off everything after the answer id and the link will still work.**