From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marti, Fernando
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:53 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] vpn xp to M10

Hy everybody:

                       I'm having a hard time trying to set a vpn
connection between an xp and a M10, I've set everything according to a
document from iss.  I try creating a vpn user on m10 and set the vpn
client of the xp but I couldn't connect. Had anyone set a vpn within
these two systems?

Thanks in advance

Fernando

NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD / CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
Este mensaje (y sus anexos) tiene por destinatario exclusivo a la persona o
entidad a la que esta dirigida, son confidenciales y contienen informacisn
de propiedad exclusiva de Cubecorp LLC, USA, Cubecorp Argentina S.A. y sus
afiliadas o subsidiarias; y estan amparadas por el secreto profesional y/o
propiedad intelectual. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail  o fax por error,
por favor comunmquelo inmediatamente vma e-mail o fax al origen y tenga la
amabilidad de borrar y destruir el mensaje, al mismo tiempo debera
abstenerse de copiar o divulgar de cualquier forma su contenido.
Muchas gracias.

This message (including attachments) is meant only for the intended
recipient of the transmission, and is confidential. It may also contain
information that is exclusively property of Cubecorp LLC, USA, Cubecorp
Argentina S.A., or its affiliates or subsidiaries; and are privileged or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure by intellectual property rights. If
you have received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail or fax
immediately and destroy or delete it from your files or system; you should
also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank you