Re: [ISSForum] Alerting with SNMP

Hi,
AFIK, its's possible by creating Response Rules in SiteProtector:
1. Create Response object SNMP
2. Create Response Rules (Component Rules tab).

See SP docs for details about Response Rules in SiteProtector.

---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
Information security department.
tel/fax +7 495 745 89 50