[ISSForum] Ghost Cast Server and Port Access

We are wondering if anybody can share information on the use of Ghost Cast Server with the Proventia Desktop Agent Manager?

"Before I go through all the steps of this troubleshooting, I tested it on my workstation and it looks like it is trying to get to port 3103.

Please open up port=3103 being used by Ghost Cast Server on an unknown number of workstations."

We appreciate any information that can be provided!

Best Regards,

Joe M. Hernandez
Security Analyst
Cuyahoga County
Information Services Center
1255 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland OH  44115
216-698-2240
dpjmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of the County of Cuyahoga and/or its agencies, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your desktop or mobile electronic device. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and/or attached file(s) is strictly prohibited.