[ISSForum] Question about Documentation

I am try to get a list of the various severity (High, Medium, and Low)
with each one defined by category.  I have looked at the help
documentation and copied the A thru H and the I thru Z tag names, only
the High show what severity, which sensor, category and tag name.
Medium and Low show severity, sensor, and tag name, but do not show
category?  Help!

Categories:
*	Denial of Service
*	Host Sensor
*	Pre-attack Probe
*	Protocol Signature
*	Suspicious Activity
*	Unauthorized Access Attempt

Henry Henderson
Network Security Analysis
Missouri Office of Administration
Information Technology Services Division
Information Security Management Office
573-526-6923