[ISSForum] status emails

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if there is a way to run scripts on Proventia G/GX appliances
to email a status/health message. If this is the case, please let me
know which parameters are accessible through command line (like
temperature, fan rotation speed, CPU, etc.) or where I can get detailed
information about it.

Thanks a lot,

Andrew Podosenin

NOTICE: THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS CONTAIN INFORMATION FROM THE PORT
AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY AND AFFILIATES. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE
RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY,
PERMANENTLY DELETE THIS E-MAIL (ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS), AND DESTROY ANY
PRINTOUTS.