Re: Chosen-ciphertext attack on receiver anonymity

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:13:06 +1200, Peter Gutmann said:

> Well, in your implementation perhaps.  If you've got an interface that

It is an optional feature so I believe it is okay to just throw an
error if you can't find the key 0x0000000.

> ID), not only is there no easy way to say "keep fetching whatever keys happen
> to turn up until I tell you to stop" without maintaining state in the key-
> source (making it non-multithreadable), but handling all of this stuff in an

Agreed. I have another implementation where I can't enumerate the keys
and then it also won't work unless one implements an option to define
a list of keys to check on a wildcard keyid.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner