Re: Packet length: header vs. context

Ian G wrote:

> Finally, the ID has passed the point of minor tweaks.  We've been at
> this for a decade now.  No more changes please, seal the document and
> let's move on.  I vote NO to any changes, even without knowing what they
> are ;)

Of course!

The reason for my original question was that I was unsure if such a
packet could be used to undermine the security of any protocols in the
system.  Now that I think about it, though, I don't see how it could be
done.  It's unlike other attacks that use the software as an oracle
since public key information is - well - public. :)

~ Levi