Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP private certification

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer
<calestyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 09:23 -0400, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>> > Crypto is not an iPhone.
>> Mine is.
> Believing that you're secure with a proprietary driven system, from a
> company which is known to have worked with mass surveillance
> organisation (and if it's just because they were forced so by law), is
> naive - at best.

All the code is up on sourceforge and always has been.

http://prismproof.org/

As for working with folk involved in mass surveillance, that is
inevitable in our industry. All of us have, yourself included.

CERN has always been a prime target of intelligence agencies. Putting
all the boffins in one place so they could be watched was one of the
primary reasons it was funded in the first place.