Re: [openpgp] Fingerprint, Base32 or Base32C?

32K words is much easier to check visually. And such a word list would
probably compress to 150KB which can be embedded in devices easily
enough.

"Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And
here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."