Re: AW: [suse-security] Kernel Panic after Security Update

Hi,
this helped, thanks a lot for this hint and for the others, too!
I couldn't reboot the computer before today because we had a project with a lot people working on it all time.
thanks again.
Marc

Christoph Illnar wrote:

hi list,

may be of interest to you as since yesterday there is a new aaa_base online
for updates of 8.0

File-Description: Fixes mk_initrd which created a broken initrd if ext3 is
used
as root filesystem together with newer kernels.

regards
  Christoph Illnar