Re: [suse-security] Can't make losetup mount a crypto file to the loopback device (SuSE 8.2)

Yes this seems to be the problem, but it does not explain everything.

I tried to compile the "loopback device support" and "Twofish encryption for loopback device"
options as modules instead and THEN the losetup command worked (after "insmod loop_fish2"e) so
apparently there is a problem if they are compiled, not as a modules, but as a part of the kernel.

Bo