Re: [suse-security] .rhost everybody access

> Wouldn't it make more sense to set it up using some sort of group
> structure? Don't you want to be able to track who did what and when?

Each project is one account (because of enviroment purposes) and everybody works in that project, so everybody uses
the same login. I want to remove the anoying password login in order to access the account.

> >       "Do or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
>
> I take it Yoda never programmed in Java

Ye :-)

What is the necessary configuration in .rhost in order to aply the wished permissions ? :-)

Thanks
--
      "Do or do not. There is no try" - Yoda

 João Reis