[suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 and trusted nets

My linux box runs with SuSe 8.2, SuSEfirewall2 and one NIC (eth0). I
want to restrict the access to the web server to only one allowed
client. But the web server is only accessible to the trusted client (and
the whole world) if I add the web-service to FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP. Has
anybody out there an idea? My configuration is:

FW_QUICKMODE="no"
FW_DEV_EXT="eth0"
FW_DEV_INT=""
FW_DEV_DMZ=""
FW_ROUTE="no"
FW_MASQUERADE="no"
FW_MASQ_DEV="$FW_DEV_EXT"
FW_MASQ_NETS=""
FW_PROTECT_FROM_INTERNAL="yes"
FW_AUTOPROTECT_SERVICES="yes"
FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="smtp ssh"
FW_SERVICES_EXT_UDP=""
FW_SERVICES_EXT_IP=""
FW_SERVICES_DMZ_TCP=""
FW_SERVICES_DMZ_UDP=""
FW_SERVICES_DMZ_IP=""
FW_SERVICES_INT_TCP=""
FW_SERVICES_INT_UDP=""
FW_SERVICES_INT_IP=""
FW_SERVICES_QUICK_TCP=""
FW_SERVICES_QUICK_UDP=""
FW_SERVICES_QUICK_IP=""
FW_TRUSTED_NETS="<ip-of-trusted-client>,tcp,80"
FW_ALLOW_INCOMING_HIGHPORTS_TCP="no"
FW_ALLOW_INCOMING_HIGHPORTS_UDP="DNS ntp"
FW_SERVICE_AUTODETECT="yes"
FW_SERVICE_DNS="no"
FW_SERVICE_DHCLIENT="no"
FW_SERVICE_DHCPD="no"
FW_SERVICE_SQUID="no"
FW_SERVICE_SAMBA="no"
FW_FORWARD=""
FW_FORWARD_MASQ=""
FW_REDIRECT=""
FW_LOG_DROP_CRIT="yes"
FW_LOG_DROP_ALL="no"
FW_LOG_ACCEPT_CRIT="yes"
FW_LOG_ACCEPT_ALL="no"
FW_LOG="--log-level warning --log-tcp-options --log-ip-option
--log-prefix SuSE-FW"
FW_KERNEL_SECURITY="yes"
FW_STOP_KEEP_ROUTING_STATE="no"
FW_ALLOW_PING_FW="yes"