Re: [suse-security] statically linked ps / ls

This may not solve your problem, (if you have any, of course :)
but may probably help you: try to use "sash"- stand-alone shell.
It has a lot of utilities built in, ls for sure, ps I guess is
not there , but many others are implemented... And it's static,
of course...

(use -ls if you want the built-in version, otherwize it'll take
the default /bin/ls)...

Cheers
           Eduard