Re: [suse-security] CA Suggestions

Why not just use openssl and create your own CA?  Self sign it and then
create all the certs you want/need.

 - Herman

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Sturgis, Grant wrote:

->Greetings All,
->
->Does anyone have any suggestions for a low-end CA package?  I am not looking for anything to use on a public website, just certs to use in-house.
->
->We need certificates to use for https (ssl) and VPN.  I am currently looking at OpenCA but any comments or recommendations are welcome.
->
->Thanks,
->
->Grant
->--------
->
->
->
->
->--
->Check the headers for your unsubscription address
->For additional commands, e-mail: suse-security-help@xxxxxxxx
->Security-related bug reports go to security@xxxxxxx, not here
->
->