Re: [suse-security] HTTP Strange LOG

So the fact that this worm is still on the run shows the avertage brain capacity of the default microsoft admin.

And so does the question itself. It has been asked and answered numerous times. It is in the archives. It is all over google and any other search engine. Try to cut and paste "default.ida?XXXXX" into the text field, then press the "search" button (only once!) and read the next pages of text that will appear as by magic.

Please, there's no reason for this list to be a wizzard-only list. There is no such thing as a stupid question. But there is no excuse for lameness. So if possible, let's not all start to point out the completely obvious and keep the signal to noise ratio as good as we can keep it.

Anyway, my honest reply on the original poster: "try google".

Peter