[suse-security] SCP-proxy / SFTP-proxy wanted

Hi list,
does somebody know a solution for a transparent SCP-proxy or
SFTP-proxy? In the moment we are running SuSE's ftp-prxy but I
want to avoid cleartext password as soon as possible...

Thanks in advance
Christoph

PS: Yes I did a google search but that was not very helpfull...
--
    .-.                              Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
    /v\    L   I   N   U   X         Lehrstuhl fuer Biophysik

Tel: +49 (234) 32-25754              Fax: +49 (234) 32-14626
mailto:christoph.wegener@xxxxxxxxxx  http://www.bph.rub.de

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just
look what they can do when they stuck together." (Vesta Kelly)