Re: [suse-security] SCP-proxy / SFTP-proxy wanted

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 12:49:12AM +0200, Dirk Schreiner wrote:

> As usual this is done in known_hosts.
> To force a single Command in in the Key just
> add the command as shown in front of the Key
> in the same Line in known_hosts.

s/known_hosts/authorized_keys/

> command="ssh -l user Server.com" ...key..

and on server.com also allow only one command. This can be tricky, if
you have varying options but i solved this by using a perl wrapper
for rsyncing my servers onto the backup machine.

btw, *please* http://learn.to/quote

--
Stefan Seyfried

Senior Consultant community4you GmbH, Chemnitz, Germany.
http://www.community4you.de http://www.open-eis.com