Re: [suse-security] Problems with k_deflt-2.4.19-329 and IPSEC

> /proc/sys/net/ipsec/inbound_policy_check: No such file or directory
>
> I have reverted back to the old kernel, hopefully that will be stable
> again. Since both machines I upgraded showed that same fault at about
> the same time, I blame the new kernel... Any thoughts ?

Yes. To be honest: We messed it up. But rescue is in sight, we'll have a
new kernel update (which does not fix this particular problem) plus one
ipsec package (which does fix this particular problem) in place shortly.

The delays are based on the fact that this kind of kernel update is
extremely worksome, as we'd like to do it right.

> Thanks
> --
> Daniel Nilsson
> Signal Integrity Software Inc.