Re: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 & MS/VPN

Hi,

No. Briefly, I have come into the middle of a situation where a someone else
has set up a system for a friend of mine in such a way that his MS VPN box is
directly connected to the internet alongside his SuSEfirewall2 like this

              Internet

        Exterior router
        |                  |
SuSEfirewall     MS/VPN

My first thouht was that the guy had gone mad but then it occurred to me that
maybe he knows something I don't. In any event I thought I'd ask here first.

I thought it should be possible to simply put something like

FW_FORWARD="0/0,192.168.1.2,tcp,1723

as Jorn Ott suggested to forward connections directly to the MS VPN machine
and let it handle everything but, like I said, am I missing something?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards
Andy