[suse-security] sendmail

before more people ask...:Yes, we are working on sendmail with as much
pressure as on openssh. Publication of patches is planned today, after
we're sure that you don't nuke your mailservers with them.

Stay tuned.

| Roman Drahtmüller      <draht@xxxxxxx> //      Nail here            |
  SuSE Linux AG - Security       Phone: //       for a new
| Nürnberg, Germany     +49-911-740530 //        monitor!     --> [x] |